Saturday, February 7, 2009

Charms assignment



Our Charms assignment is to finish up at least one project that we've either started or put off. This one's been put off, and I have to finish this week as the mail out date is Feb. 16. It's one of 3 fabric postcards I'm making for a swap on another e-list I'm on.

Finished. I embroidered the noses, the eyes, the bows on the gold kitties, the ears and the facial accent lines. I only show 1 gold kitty due to space, but I did make 2 of them.

While I understand that, because these meet (or will once they are glued to a backing) the measurement requirements of the U.S.P.S., I could mail them as actual postcards. Since I don't trust the equipment used for sorting mail not to catch on the fabric or the embroidery, mine will go into envelopes tomorrow after they've dried overnight on bristol board.

No comments: