Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Free Yarn!!

I'm really excited! I found, and joined, a new group on Ravelry called Sock Knitters Anonymous. While browsing around on the threads on that group, I noticed one about a new yarn called CrazyFoot. The folks at mountaincolors.com will be dying up a whole bunch of the new yarn as soon as they get their shipment of supplies in ... I can't wait!

The only thing they asked those who won the yarn to do was to blog about their experience in using this new yarn.

That's going to be easy enough to do, for sure! They have so many beautiful colorways there! I've looked over their color charts ...... and there isn't one there I wouldn't love to have!

I can't wait for this beautiful yarn to arrive & discover which of their colorways I've been blessed with.

No comments: